Monday, May 16, 2005

Pushing Reset

I am pushing the reset button, literally and metaphorically.

All of my life, I have strived to live truthfully, as honestly as possible. I have never cheated. Anybody can see the guilty look in my eyes immediately.

All of my life, too, I have strived to find the Truth. I have always endeavored to know the Truth, to enrich my life with the Truth, and to live according to the Truth.

The Truth, for me, is neither the Gospel nor the Koran. The Truth, for me, is neither Marx nor Smith.

The Truth, for me....

I have found her. My Truth. I have to get my stuff ready... I have to adjust my life for the Truth.

My apologies to those I have hurt. I can only do what I can do.

However, for all the troubles I have caused, the Truth came... and smiled at me.

My sincerest gratitude to all those who have taught me the lessons of Life.

Thank you, all... I have the Truth now.

No comments: