Friday, January 18, 2008

Pabrika Imagery is now officially under construction




My road to entrepreneurship is still going. And I can see that the road, although it reaches far into the horizon, is almost obstacle-free.

After successfully making an exchange deal with Pinoy Press, I am now fully underway into constructing my very own website.

On my links tab on the left you'll see Pabrika Imagery on top of the list.

Much work still needs to be done, especially with the conceptualizing and all the bells and whistles that we're planning to put up on the site, but at least I have quietly launched my groundbreaking ceremony.

We have successfully registered the company with the Department of Trade and Industry, and now I still need to get permits from the City Mayor's office and the local Bureau of Internal Revenue.

And hopefully, by the end of this year, I can confidently call myself a businessman.




No comments: