Sunday, December 30, 2007

Look at what I found this Christmas




For Christmas, I bought myself something I've been missing all these years. It is not that expensive, but it is really hard to find -- happiness.

Being a complete family this Christmas season has enabled me to find happiness in my families, in the company of friends I have kept all through these years, and among my colleagues and associates I have returned to here.

There are new cherished friends, and some friends thought lost but are now here again.

There are, of course, gifts for children for whom Christmas is special beyond faith.

And as this fateful year draws to a close, I would like to wish everyone luck and happiness beyond measure for the coming years.

Maligayang pasko, Pilipinas, at manigong bagong taon.




No comments: